By reading The IT Leader's Guide to SaaSOps (Volume 1), you will:
- Understand the key challenges faced by modern IT professionals, and why the status quo for SaaS application management and security cannot continue
- Learn best practices for IT on managing, securing, and supporting modern workplace technology
- Envision what an “enlightened” state for IT would look like when the framework is fully executed
- Understand the potential risks and costs of failing to manage and secure SaaS applications more holistically
- Visualize how all six elements of the framework build upon each other to create a high performing IT environment
- Explore the range of solutions for executing the framework, including different vendors’ advantages, disadvantages, and functionalities
The shift to SaaS is driving a need for new frameworks and tools to manage, secure, and support mission-critical applications.
Created by synthesizing insights from interviews, surveys, and conversations with thousands of IT professionals over the last three years, The IT Leader's Guide to SaaSOps (Volume 1) is the first text to outline how IT must fundamentally rethink how they approach management and security in modern workplaces.